Sunday, November 20, 2005

Change in the future

I was on the phone today with Comcast and we will probably be switching to broadband within the next few weeks. We can also get phone service through them too. The woman was really nice and hopefully this will save us $40 a month. I had just added another phone to our wireless and the woman who sold me the phone said I should drop our long distance service. I went on the internet and actually signed up with Vontage, but guess what, you still need a broadband provider. Comcast has 'voice over internet' so we can drop the two phone lines we have. There aren't too many people on our road who have Comcast, so they have to 'survey' the area before we can sign up. I know our neighbor 2 doors down has it.
We are excited to get rid of dial-up as it's so slow. Maybe I can get more accomplished in a shorter amount of time. We'll be dropping AOL.
Thanks to Vikki in Philly for her help too!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS