Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stormy weather

I went to the hairdresser today around 2:30. The sky looked very ominous-very dark and heavy. Thank goodness Diana works fast as I was out of there in a little over an hour. And no, it wasn't just a haircut that took so long. ; )
I headed over to the office supply center for brown wrapping paper and to copy some things. The sky looked like a plague from 'The Ten Commandments' with it's inky fingers stretching over the once clear spots. I almost got to go into Subway, but I chickened out. The first drops of rain began to fall and I scooted home. I threw some frozen coconut shrimp and fish sticks in the toaster oven just in case the power went out. Man, so close to not cooking. I really do hate my kitchen. And then it poured like crazy.
After dinner I just couldn't concentrate on writing notes or address labels. I ruined a few. It occurred to me that not only was I warm (the house was like 72 degrees) I had PMS. Oh joy. Right before the big day too.
I did work on a stitching project a little bit. Another goof this morning-I was holding it upside down and added a row of stitches before I realized the boo-boo.
Tonight on the news they were going to talk about 'the bug bite that may effect your weight'. I wanted to see that. Brian had to channel surf just when it was coming on. I heard it may be a tick and Lyme Disease. Some people try all kinds of diets and still can't lose weight. Hmm...I'll have to check out the website. This sounds like me. Lyme Disease really effected me in more ways than I know. I can't even stand on a ladder without being achy the next day from reaching too much.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS