Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Willy Wonka 2005 vs 1971

Sean is funny-he rented Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this afternoon. I like Johnny Depp anyway. I liked Gene Wilder better as Willy Wonka. It must have been his bulgey eyes and wild reddish hair-I don't know. And Tim Burton really messed with the story line too. Shame on him. I guess he made it clearer why Willy loved chocolate so much. I won't say.
Johnny acted like Mister Rodgers' gay son. And what was with the gray skin tone?
They changed the golden goose to squirrels who were nut sorters. Ha!
The special effects were good. But the boat in the original was so much cooler with that psychedelic trip and everything.
I would see it for the little guy who plays Charlie and the Oompa Loompas-all played by one man!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS