Friday, February 04, 2005

Biorhythms...watch out Jude Law!

So I followed a link to a tribe friend's blog and he had an entry explaining about how cool biorhythms are. Biorhythms are basically your body's ups and down through a number of days and you have a target day that you enter on this free site. There are primary and secondary rhythms which are explained nicely there. So I entered July 4, 2005 off the top of my head. My BR for that day will be high emotionally. Maybe because it's the 4th and also my older brother's birthday? My wisdom is suppose to be up that day too. And you can see how compatible you are with people. Brian and I will be 53% compatible on the 4th. Not terrible. So then there is a list of celebrities. I went right to Jude Law and we are 91% compatible that day! Most of the other male celebs I clicked on didn't come close! So where are you Jude? There's sparks flying from Penna for you on Independence day! LOL Thanks for sharing about BRs Aaron. : )

Footnote: Just for the heck of it I put in tomorrow's date. Then I checked Jude out again and it's still says 91% compatible, so all I can say is....DARN!!!!
I also put in all my family members birthdates and I am most compatible with my nephew Kenny at 91% (he's very smart and creative, so we have one thing in common-lol) and my f-in-l by 94% (we are complete opposites in our political views and many other things)!!! So maybe the higher you are is not necessarily a good thing.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS