Friday, January 28, 2005

Quote Geek-Ferris Bueller's day off

I am tossing magazines. I had to start somewhere. Lucky for me, the magazines I am tossing had weblinks. Here is a cool one I found. Plus if I want a good laugh, I'll do back to this entry.
(1986) Comedy. Written and directed by John Hughes.

Ferris: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Simone: My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Ferris: Not that I condone facism; or any ism for that matter. Isms, in my opinion, are not good. A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in 'Beatles', I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the Walrus. I could be the Walrus, I'd still have to bum rides off of people.

Ferris: Oh, I'm sorry I can't come to the door right now. I feel that in my weakened condition I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences.

Ferris: This is my ninth day missed. Cameron, I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for you.
Ferris: If anybody needs a day off, it's Cameron. He has a lot of things to sort out before he graduates. He can't be wound this tight and go to college. His roommate'll kill him. I've come close myself. But I like him. He's a little easier to take when you know why he's like he is. The boy cannot relax. Pardon by French but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Jean: Oh, fine. What's this? What's his problem?Joyce: He doesn't feel well.Jean: Yeah, right. Dry that one out and you can fertilize the lawn.

Heard that you were feeling ill, headaches, fever, and a chill. I've been sent to restore your pluck..cause I'm the nurse that likes to.. (door slam)

Ferris: If you're not over here in fifteen minutes, you can find a new best friend.Cameron: You've been saying that since the fifth grade.

Ferris: Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.

Girl in hall at the high school talking to Ferris on the phone: Ferris how's your bod? (Brian's favorite)

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS