Sunday, January 30, 2005

Still pondering Paul

So I watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition tonight and there was my old classmate Paul. Not remembering him is driving me batty. I wonder if he lived in Media his entire life? Was he inspired by the wacky shop teacher in junior high to decide on a career in carpentry? Who taught him guitar? Did he have any of the same teachers that I had that drove me crazy? At least I know he has the same red 'leather' bound diploma and he wore a black cap and gown when he graduated.
Sorry, I'm a detail person and I like to know things.When I find out, I will post. We do have a gap tooth in the front in common though.

Forgot to tell you that my mom looked in the local phonebook and a DiMeo was living on Revere Road in Drexel Hill, PA. That is the same address we had has newlyweds! We lived in the apartments over there for 2.5 yrs.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS