Saturday, January 29, 2005

Shopping fix...finally

Since we were stuck in last weekend because of the snow, Sean and I took a drive down to Kohl's in Delaware. Lo and behold, they were having an 80% off sale-woo hoo! I will say a lot of the clothes were picked over, but I looked and looked and sniffed out a black cashmere sweater! And it was only $15.60 and had a price of $88 on it. I think I got lucky because it was marked a size or two bigger than I normally get. I actually tried it on over my other top and it is maybe a little loose, but it's comfy. Heaven. I scored some other tops, a really sexy black one with black lace sleeves for one. Brian liked that one. I also got some really pretty jewelry for dirt cheap. I picked out a few tops and jewelry for my mom too. I think my total bill would have been the original price of 1 3/4 cashmere sweaters! What brought the bill up were the two Eagles championship t-shirts Sean bought for himself and his dad. I need to hit Boscovs or Strawbridges next to be truly happy that I got my bargain/shopping fix. : )

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS