Monday, January 31, 2005

Is eBay too popular?

I just don't know anymore. I've been selling on eBay for over five years now. The last month has to be one of the worst sale months on record for me. Last year in January I made almost 5 times the money. I will say I am trying to push things I've had for a while like craft books. I have some really nice quilting books up now with no bids. Should I continue? Should I only list when I have things that have a good chance of getting a bid? That is an open ended question as I sold a wooden bear nutcracker that I bought for $3 (incidently from a lady who said she sold things on eBay) and got almost $350 for it! I like the thrill of the hunt. I just need to find some more interesting one-of-a-kind items. I'm trying to basically save up (never touched the above money) to take Sean on a trip sometime this year for a graduation gift. Guess I'll hang in there. I just don't want to waste my time.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS