Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Stomach invader

I had burning in my gut like I swallowed a match this morning. I did sleep well though, but when my stomach was really empty it started to bother me again around 7:30 am. I did everything a person can do with a GI problem-belch, toot, have belly gurgling like a brook, but no cookie tossing-thank goodness! I bit the bullet and went to the doctor because I swear I have an ulcer that acts up when I have tummy trouble. The doc said no ulcer, but a tummy bug! So I have to watch what I eat and drink 'the pink stuff'. I have no fever and my blood pressure was fine. Weight wasn't cool. I don't know where those numbers come from especially when you've been in my predictament.
I screwed up my eBay listings last night. The form was set for 1 day auction, so all of the new ones end today. I am hoping there are some cross stitchers out there who want some new leaflets!
Off to make some soup.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS