Monday, January 24, 2005

The Great Karnak and Dolly's Boobs

Those are the moments that will always remind me of Johnny Carson. I loved how sometimes he would crack up before he blew the envelope open and read what 'The Great Karnak' (see the comparsion in the link) said. His skits were almost like 'Laugh-in' type humor. Although I like Jay Leno, there was something about staying up late and catching Johnny Carson on 'The Tonight Show' when I was a kid in high school. How could you not remember when he said 'he'd give a whole year's salary' to get a peek under Dolly Parton's top! Wonder if she let him look?
It was a show where Johnny and his guests all smoked like chimneys. Too bad it took him in the end because emphysema is a nasty thing. I guess they went 'HERE'S Johnny!!!!!' at the pearly gates. (I saw this blog at the beginning of Feb. and all the comics did this-put Johnny at the pearly gates!)

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS