Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Thanks for the Blinkies

Thanks to Princess for the cool blinkies she posted in her journal for everybody to use that I found through Mindy. I think they really 'dress' up the page. I had a heck of a time getting them up. 'Hello' only accepts jpegs, so I looked at what Mindy uses and got a photobucket account.
I want to thank Mindy for introducing me to blogging. I am really enjoying writing my posts. Sometimes people think blogs are only for kids, but us middle- agers enjoy writing too. We have 'life experiences'. : )
I also went looking on the web and found a few more that were 'me' to a 't'.
I'll have to try my luck at making them too.

1comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Glad you like it! I had one on LiveJournal but it wasn't nearly as cool as Blogger. I still go over there once in a while and look at stuff and have some friends over there who blog, but this is so much better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS