Monday, September 06, 2004

The Daily Dirt

The Daily Dirt
1. What vegetable do you hate eating?
I was forced one time to eat wax beans, so I am not crazy about them. I also like red peppers instead of eating them in their bitter state of green.

2. Which music artist do you hate the most? Why?
I don't want to say I hate self-expression, but rap music really bothers me as it all sounds the same. I can't imagine listening to a rap CD more than once. I thought music was singing notes in a scale of music. Not a big fan of loud heavy metal either. I want to listen to songs I can sing along with.

3. What book do you hate?
I also love to read, but most of those tacky romance novels follow the same basic story lines-about 4 of them. My neighbor read them like eating candy. There is no substance to them at all.
4. What type of clothing do you hate? On me or in general?
On me-anything that makes my tummy stick out too much. My mom can't pick out clothes for me at all-she likes bold patterns and I generally like a more understated look. In general-I can't stand seeing people in dirty clothes or clothes that have holes in them, esp in public. I was watching a cable show on the 'Style' network last night called 'How Do I Look?' This good looking fellow(it was hard to see his looks at first) dressed as I described above and he also had a skirt too because he felt 'free' in it. He had bushy curly hair, a beard and glasses. After they got finished with he he was a different person and looked so good. His girlfriend asked him who he was! : )
5. Do you agree with "you don't hate a person, you just hate what they've done (to you)."
Yes, because I had a friendship end because of the woman not being a true friend. She got to the point where I would never see her and she just wanted to use email to stay in touch. She lives about 5 miles away. I think she is a creative person with a nice family and lovely home, but treats people like they aren't that important.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS