Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tons to do for Tuesday

I guess I shouldn't even be on the computer today. I have such a mess to sort through in this family room. I didn't realize how many books I had until I saw them all in towering piles around this room. I am getting many of them on the old bookcase. What's nice is I get to sort them-like all my Mary Engelbreit books are together, etc. I am also finding duplicates and books to sell on eBay. I also put up a video and some software programs. What the heck! : )
So the first thing I did was eBay listing. I had to reinstall the drivers for my digital camera because when the printer got unplugged to move, it messed the camera up too. I only have about 10 things on eBay right now, but I try for 20 a week. I did well this past week-all finds from around the house. The same with this week. The less I spend out of pocket, the more profit I see-of course!
The guys went back to work and school. They helped me a little in here with the painting, but its yours truly who will be rearranging, etc. The dust is getting to me,though it took a few days. Maybe I'm just glad to finally be doing something in here. I can't wait for the new sofa to arrive!
I was trying to sleep a little longer since I was awake most of the night a few days ago. I kept having a dream where I was at an airport (with my family) or something and stopped to do something and the guys (or mom in another episode) went ahead of me and I lost them. Those are the worst dream as they leave you so darn confused when you wake up.
I better get off the computer. I need to eat, shower, wrap things to mail, food shop and get back to the book sorting.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS