Sunday, September 05, 2004

Best Sellers for me on eBay...so far...

I am very bored tonight as there isn't much I want or feel like doing.This collie dog head cross stitch isn't showing progress at all! I only have a few more weeks to get it finished and I haven't even flipped the book over. He/she may be losing some of his neck hair. Sorry Lassie girl. : (
I was going to post this at some time and since Sean is hogging the DVD watching 'X Man2' (I like Hugh Jackman as a normal person if he ever plays one!)
Anyway, I had stated somewhere on here that I have been selling on eBay for a while-5 years now. I sell practically anything! I find things I've had hidden away for years and if they are in good condition and are 'sale-able', then up they go on eBay.
Here's what I've made the most moola on over the last few years:
Mary Engelbreit Premier Issue of her magazine-$50
Asia style antique bracelet-$90
A how-to book on making Dreamcatchers-$40
Wizard of Oz playset-like Polly Pockets-$61
Whale Salt and Pepper Shakers-$30
Wooden antique bear nutcracker-over $300
(Of course I am running into the woman who I bought this from all the time and in my head she is 'the nutcracker' lady)
All the above items were $10 and under when I purchased them and most were under $5. This is why I enjoy the thrill of eBay. I helped my one friend discover eBay and she is a powerseller now. She goes for the glassware stuff more. I'll sell more books and name brand things. Talk about selling books-I have my own book store and I'm doing inventory right now!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS