Monday, September 06, 2004

Monday

Nothing too exciting today except dealing with this family room redo. I can't get things out of my head at night and I am awake until 2 or 3 am. Sean had a disappointment earlier. My brother Ken the mechanic said the car that mom was going to give Sean needed too much work and if we did the work, it may not pass inspection in the long run (coming up in November). Sean just hates taking the bus as a senior. He'll have to wait until the new year or until his uncle can find him a good deal like he did our mom.
Brian is cutting the lawn and I know he has stopped as he is chatting with the next door neighbor-I can hear them faintly through the family room window. The neighbor is in his 70s and has been chipping and cutting wood for about 3 days now. What's bad about that is his wood pile is near our house and if we open the window we smell the fumes from the machine he is using.
Better get back to work here. I'm finding some books and tapes for eBay in this mess!

1comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    I know he's frustrated about riding the bus as a senior, but I'm sure something will work out. I hated riding the bus as a senior but I lived :-)

    Try to get some sleep!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS