Saturday, September 04, 2004

Stitching Blogger questions

Do you feel cross stitching requires patience?
Oh goodness yes! Sometimes I just want to give up (and believe me I have) on a piece. Most times if it's for one of the sick children, I push on and usually get it completed in time. I had this project that I was making for a friend's birthday. It was a design from a kit. I tried to work on that one but it was just to difficult. I feel bad, but maybe someday I can pick it up again, copy it so the symbols are free from the design pages (I had to flip it to look at the symbols and lost my spot all the time.).

What would you most like your favourite designer to design next?
Wow that's a tough one. I love the Prairie Schooler designs. They have done almost every subject that I can think of. I would like to see the same kind of designs by them with a nature theme or maybe more designs with children involved in them.




If you were to stitch something to be passed on to future generations of your family as an heirloom, what would it be and why?
A family tree with names and birthdates on it. I really think anything you stitch is an heirloom as the time we live in now is reflected in our stitching.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS