Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Longwood Gardens 2006

My mom, sister-in-law, her mom and Kenny and Tori came out to our house so the kiddos could open their gifts from us. Tori got a Tinkerbelle 'head' lamp as her main gift. Kenny got an assortment of t-shirts (his favorite thing to wear) and drawing stuff. I had chili, chicken salad tea sandwiches, ham pasta salad, fruit salad and pastries as snacks before we went to Longwood Gardens. It was jammed packed and Sean and I had to walk at least 1/2 mile to get to the front door. My mom and Colleen's mom got pushed around in wheelchairs, though the kids got a ride when we went into the conservatory. I was using the new camera and it's hard to get good nighttime shots-I deleted a bunch, but downloaded 60 photos! Here are some of my favorites-


Me and Tori in the main conservatory
Some of the outdoor lights
Stars on the ceiling of the main conservatory
White tulips
Blue tree outdoors
I finally went over to the 'side window' and got my frequent visitor pass so I can go as much as I want. We didn't get to see the ice skating there which is new this year. We may go again next week. I got tonight's visit taken off the price. : )

2comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS