Friday, December 22, 2006

Gifties

I guess it's safe to post these as three of the five (as far as I know) have received them. These were for my pals over at tribe.net. Six of us are pretty close and in the last few months we have been sending mail art to each other. I decided not to do paper for the ornament exchange and do what I do best-cross stitching! I used my sewing machine to finish them off. With the stuffing I added some blue spruce pine needles that smell like citrus. They really like them which makes me smile. I was working on them when I was getting over my tummy bug, so that helped me recover.


2comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am LOVING the lovely ornaments you made for the Tribe gals, Dianne. I had the same tummy bug myself, so I can commiserate with you, Coz!
    Congrats on the nice, nice ornies! Anyone would love 'em!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Great ornaments, Dianne! What did you use to trim the bottom of the three that "match"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS