Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Young Frankenstein gone

I meant to add this to my blog last week. I wanted to say how sorry I was to hear of the passing of Peter Boyle-the dad from 'Everyone Loves Raymond'. Patricia Heaton, who played his daughter-in-law, was on Conan last night and she had just attended his funeral that day. Peter was from Norristown, PA, about an hour from here. I heard he was interested in becoming a priest at one time. As he got older, he reminded me of my Uncle Don in looks and mannerisms. My favorite role of his-Frankenstein and his dance number 'Puttin' on the Ritz'.

2comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was such sad news. I loved him in Young Frankenstein--and it's one of my favorite movies. He was perfect as the father on Everybody Loves Raymond, too.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I liked him a lot, too. I always thought it was very funny that in a Halloween episode of "Raymond" he was Frankenstein, lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS