Saturday, December 02, 2006

A birthday surprise and more lights!

Boy was MaryAnne surprised! That's my sister-in-law and it was a celebration for her 50th birthday today. That's her friend and neighbor in the red and MA's David next to her. (Her mom 'Aunt Sue' is smiling big in the background).
The light of my life, next to Sean of course, my niece Victoria!
Going through my hometown after dropping my mom off, I took a quick photo of the Media Theater. All the stores along the main street are trimmed in white lights like this is. My second 'light' entry of the day. : )

3comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Love those pretty lights!!! This is such a slice-of-America photo.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Hope you had a fun time at that surprise party!! Your little niece is just adorable:-)

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a really great day, Dianne! And seeing all the Christmas lights going up everywhere is a nice consolation to the dreadfully long nights this time of year, isn't it? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS