Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pictures


This is going over the St George's bridge and is a mixture of my reflection and the Delaware Bay. It's a high bridge!

Ahhh...my favorite bookstore-and I was very selective too!

The address is 1159 Dupont Highway-the month and year of yours truly's birth! No wonder I like it there!!

We also went to the Dover Mall where Sean and I used some gift cards (we bought a few little things for us and gifts for others). We ate in...where else, The Olive Garden! I also hit A.C. Moore, Dollar Tree and Kohls. I got a little shopping out of the way! And I felt better, but not 100% yet-the guys thought it was funny when I almost walked into a glass wall at FYE!

2comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    I know that bookstore. Passed it a few times and I probably ate at the same Olive Garden a few times. You do know we live fairly close to each other? I am in Broomall right in between Media, Springfield, Havertown and Newtown Square.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    So glad to hear you enjoyed your day and got a bit of shopping done:-) I've never been to the Olive Garden..I think the nearest one is in Toronto, so about a 5 hour drive from me! I've heard the food is excellent there though:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS