Monday, November 27, 2006

So what is it?

I was wondering all day where my mom was. She had a 12:30 eye doctor appointment and we chatted at about 11 this morning. So 2 pm went by, then it was going on 3. I called mom's house. Nothing. By 5:45 I called my brother thinking she was over there admiring his newly 'faced' (with stone) fireplace. Not there. I called Ken again an hour later to ask him to go over to mom's and the phone beeped and it was her! I was upset with her for not taking a second out of her 5 hour shopping excursion to call me. She apologized. I had gotten a 5:30 phone call from the doctor's office and the nurse said my culture didn't look like a UTI! I could have told her that. I know it's the fibroids or a groin pull or both. Geez. Wants me to give them another sample. What fun! I am calling the gyn office about the ultrasound I had last month and never heard about. We have to fork out almost $400 for that.
I wanted to shop online today, but I need a few days to collect myself from yesterday. We aren't going gung ho with gifts...we decided that months ago. I'd like a new camera (that would be gung ho), but Bri never can chose one. He did get a few bucks from an old bank account through the PA treasury or something. Maybe we could use that. Come on Bri!!!

2comments:

  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Catching up on your postings for the past couple of days - sorry I've been off the radar. It's good to hear you're feeling better, and I do hope you'll get some information on the tests you've had done. Got my fingers crossed!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Gosh, it's no wonder you were so worried about your mom when she didn't show up for her appointment or give you a call!! Mothers!!! lol It's ridiculous having to pay that much for tests and not even hear anything about them!! Hopefully you'll hear something soon! My digital camera is a Canon Power Shot, the cheapest one they have at WalMart and I love it...you've seen my pictures on my blog, they're all taken with that camera:-) They sell for about $189 Canadian so would be cheaper in the States.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS