Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's a Wonderful Life


Jimmy Stewart from Indiana, Pa. played George Bailey the character who felt like everything he wanted to do got pushed aside. I loved this character and I think Jimmy was such a gentleman. It was just his voice that was a bit grating. I hope you've seen this move and if you can't make out my phrase there, it says 'Every time you hear a bell, an angel's got his wings' or something like that. : )

Ok, I agree with Barbara, Jimmy had a very memorable voice-maybe it was the people who tried to imitate him that made me think his voice was annoying. Shame on them! ; )

2comments:

  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    But he's FAMOUS for his voice! I loved it. I'd do anything he told me to, including eating soup. (Do you remember the Campbells commercials he did years back?)

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    That movie is THE movie to watch every year at Christmas time...I never get tired of it!! Like you, I always found his voice a bit grating on the nerves! lol Beautiful collage you made of the movie!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS