Thursday, November 30, 2006

JT's Musicare Man of Year show

Thanks to Sean, I had a nice evening last night. When he came home from classes, he said he had read that James was going to be on PBS at 9. It didn't take me long to realize it was probably the show honoring him from March of this year-Musicare's Man of the Year award show to be exact. It was really a great program! Lots of musicians singing JT songs. JT looking so fine and modest in the audience in his dark suit and ice blue silk tie. Seeing the little 5 yr old Taylors-Rufus (I thought it was Logan) and Henry booging with their uncle Livingston on stage while dad got into 'How Sweet it Is'. So this was a treat for me and I know what to ask for, the DVD for Christmas!

1comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I can just imagine how much you enjoyed watching that show!! lol I hardly ever have the tv on these days and I should because all the Christmas specials have started and I love watching those!! Dianne, thank you so much for the beautiful collage thank you card you sent me...I'm just so very glad you liked that little perfume decanter:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS