Monday, November 20, 2006

I may be MIA

Just a quick note to let you know I am sick with a bladder infection! I was up all night 'greeting' the Tidy Bowl man every 10 minutes. I haven't had much sleep since Saturday night. So much for a good birthday evening. I was kinda just getting by last night though I wasn't up to par (I had indigestion as did the guys).
My brother and our sister-in-law were suppose to come out and see the kitchen and I was too miserable to have company. He's angry at me for being sick! So get glad again. (I have shed a few tired tears over how he treated mom and what he said). I had to wait until 4 to go to the doctor (so I was miserable all day) and Brian is getting me antibiotics. Those blasted infections make you feel ill all over. I hope I am up to Thanksgiving, but mom said she would help and it's just 5 of us anyway.
Keeping fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

3comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go the vitamin section of your store and get some of the cranberry fruit pills and take two or three of them every night before bed or drink a glass of cranbery juice and that will help prevent future bladder infections. I do this every night and I haven't had one in a long time.

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Poor you. Despite your ill-health, you look as if you had fun with our family around you. I hope you feel better soon!

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you get to feeling better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS