Saturday, November 25, 2006

Family Issues

I don't know when I'll be blogging again-my brother and mom both have issues with me right now. I didn't do anything except get sick on the day I was suppose to have my brother out for a visit before he went home to Florida. I'm pretty sure they are both bi-polar, either way up or way down and it's 'my way or the highway'. Mom was here since Wednesday and left around noon today in a huff because she said 'she wore out her welcome'. I think she is upset about my brother showing me the gate. So when I have interesting things to share, I'll be back. I think I'll do something crafty to get my head on straight again. Hugs to you all!
Update-I talked to mom tonight and she wasn't mad at me, but Brian! I don't know why, he just got up in the morning like everyone else did. I am still peeved at the way she ran out the door. Brian left a voice message with my brother about apologizing to me for the email. I said he needs to stick up for me once in a while. We've heard nothing.

4comments:

  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Sorry to heart that you had a run-in with your family.
    I was just stopping by to say "Hi" from Photo Hunt.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Oh yuck, Dianne. I hope everyone gets to their senses soon!

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Argh! Family!! So sorry about all the ups and downs and round & rounds you've been having with your mom and brother. It's so unfair, with all you do to help your family!! I hope that everyone gets their act straightened out soon - and that you get better soon, too!!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Family...can't live with them, can't live without them!! I'm so sorry this is going on right now, Dianne, so soon after Thanksgiving! I know this is heavy on your heart but you did nothing wrong and shouldn't have to run around after them...just keep busy and let them come to you! Hugs xox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS