Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Was a happy Halloweenie

I guess there are lots of people uploading their Halloween shots tonight as I've tried several times without success. I had a few more photos to share, but two seems to be the limit. That's Sean and his Coz Kenny with the monster head that he and his dad made together. His dad Ken is really clever!
And here is Glamour Witch Tori and her witchy auntie with the teased hair. I had to get in the act. We matched up well! It was fun, but hardly anyone came to their house while I house sat. Bummer. Ken really loves Halloween.

3comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Looks like a lot of Halloween fun at your place, Dianne! Love your orange socks, btw. :D

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Darn, you should have all come to my house and helped pass out the candies...with 112 kids at my door throughout the evening, they kept me busy! lol Wow, that monster head is quite amazing!! Love Sean's t-shirt too!! You and your daughter look just absolutely adorable as witches!! hehe

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Oops, just realized that's not your daughter, but niece!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS