Thursday, October 26, 2006

All that driving...

I guess it's not that bad-chipmunk cheeks and all (like 4 yrs ago) : ) Mom took the 30 mile drive with me ( that I talked about on Monday) and it seemed faster as she talked the entire time! In fact I had 2.5 days of non-stop chatter. Poor lil thing is by herself too much, I guess. We went to a Dollar General store and mom went crazy in there. She was buying canned goods left and right. I bought a few things and almost put them back when I saw a dead cockroach on the floor. We then went to the Acme supermarket nearer to home and she bought more (I bought some, but we were sharing a cart and she used more of the space then me). She went home at 4:45 and got herself in work traffic for an hour. I told her she should come back for a little while, but she had to get the food home.
It was nice to have her here for a change of pace for both of us. Did I tell you she bought an inflatable bed for her to sleep on now? We have a guest room, but Bri usually ends up in there with all his snoring. He needs to work on that again... I saw that they have throat spray now for snorers. He says I snore too, but he's been really bad for over 10 yrs.

3comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    You and your garden gnome are a hoot, Dianne!
    I'm glad you spent an enjoyable day with your mother. Sounds like she had a good time too!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger PEA said…

    I'm glad you've been able to spend time with your mom...sounds like she enjoys shopping as much as you! hehe I was hoping to see my mom this week for lunch but it didn't happen so I thought maybe this weekend but now they're saying we're in for a severe snowstorm overnight so goodness knows what we'll wake up to in the morning!!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger ComfyRest said…

    My snoring was a problem for the spouse. My wife would often wake me to stop snoring. We found an unexpected solution that has stopped my snoring: The SquidFace and ComfyRest pillows. The snoring relief was an unexpected benefit of an invention I patented for being able to lie facedown comfortably and breathe without turning my head to the side. Snoring relief and many additional pain relief benefits are on my website. www.SquidFace.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS