Friday, October 27, 2006

Moving along...

I didn't have the greatest day-tummy distress. If I'm not better on Monday I am going to call the GI doctor. I don't know if I have a muscle pull or stomach contractions from like gastro problems, but have you even had your tummy move by itself? I have a huge scar on my tummy from having my gallbladder out many years ago and it's happening a bit below that near my navel. I had the same darn thing in February when I was cleaning out the kitchen-thinking lifting and stress. I went to my family doctor and she didn't help me at all-said I had diverticulosis and prescribed antibiotics that didn't agree with me. Yesterday I lifted a lot of heavy bags of canned goods for my mom. I don't know if it's a combo of things, but it's scary to me and is still doing it. It probably is a bad stomach muscle pull that I aggravated-but I feel like I am in the movie 'Alien'. If you've had it or know what the heck my distress may be, I'd love to hear from you. I don't feel sick, but I didn't eat a lot today.

1comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I'm not a doctor but it does sound like muscle spasms. I've had that before and like you said, it seems like your tummy has got something moving inside!! If it continues, though, for a few days, I'd go see the doctor and see what he says. Take care of yourself!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS