Saturday, October 28, 2006

Wet leaves

Wow it poured this morning! Wet leaves everywhere! I walked around to get some fresh air and got wet feet and came back in again.
I am feeling somewhat better. My tummy only spasmed when I sneezed, so I must have really pulled that muscle there. What a great time to have that when I have stuff to put away and roses to move. I may enlist Sean to do that on Monday. There's only about 5 roses as it is. I am hoping the new location will make them bloom again. I love roses but they don't love where we live.
About 5 am I heard a 'beep' 'beep' 'beep' somewhere in the house. I couldn't place it. Finally at 8:15 I could stand it no more (it was beeping every few minutes). I went down the basement and stood there-nope, not down there. Here it was a weather clock in the dining room window set on alarm...and no one said they touched it! Spooky-definitely Halloween is around the corner!
Have a great weekend!

1comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    There are some scary goings-on in your neighbourhood, Dianne! At least your tummy feels better, so I hope it will improve even more. I love roses too. They bloom like mad in our little garden, but it has nothing to do with me being a good gardener, because I wouldn't know one end of a rake from the other...
    Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS