Monday, October 02, 2006

Shares

Close-ups of two of my many African Violets. My mom had purchased these a few years back at the Philadelphia Flower Show. The pink flower isn't part of the plant, but the plant has pink in it's leaves. The one above is called 'Frozen in Time' from The Violet Gallery. I love the lime green around the white flowers.

This is near my dining room window. I rearranged everything last week. The teak tea cart was a gift from my late cousin who owned Dane Decor. That's the wicker chair I spray painted. I made the scarecrow back in 1993! My Uncle Don painted the blue bird painting above the shelf. The floral box under the cart contains cooking magazines! Isn't it pretty?

4comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Very cozy!!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    What a delightful corner in your house...I can see that I would really love going to visit you and looking at everything:-) The wicker chair looks great like that and perfect with the stuffed toys on it!!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I like that tea cup holder and the magazine box is such a pretty way to keep the mags under control. The chair looks great, too. Is this the same room where you have the red sofa?

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Thanks! You go through that doorway-which use to be the garage and you'll find the family room with the red sofa. To the right of the wicker chair are my two crammed cookbook bookcases. I'll show you them when I clean up the rest of the mess there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS