Friday, September 29, 2006

Stitching blogger questions

I haven't been answering these every week as I didn't have such good answers. Here are a few that I think I can handle. I sure hope Blogger isn't acting all wacky like it did last night.


When you find yourself making a lot of mistakes in various stitching projects do you find it better to muddle your way through or do you take a brief break from stitching? If you do take a break, how long do you take? This question comes from Sharon.
This is when I would most definitely take a break from the project if it was for me. If it was for a RR or charity square, I'd muddle along, but maybe take a break from it with an easier project. I would probably take a break from it if it was my own for a little while to indefinitely. If it was for someone else, a few days to a week.


How many pieces have you stitched? Out of these, how many have been for you? How many have had specialty stitches or other techniques besides cross stitch?
I know for charity-at least 40+. All together-add another 40 or so. It may be more, it may be less. I don't keep a record. One of my first pieces was finished in 1980. I will try any specialty stitch and am good at French knots and Algerian eye stitches.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS