Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tears for Terri

I really wanted to see Barbara Walter's interview with Terri Irwin, Steve's wife. I think it may have been a little too soon. She seems so geniune and sweet and when she held back tears, I felt my own leaking out. She said she would relive the last 14 yrs of her life in a minute, even if she knew what would happen. She said Steve was fun and 'her prince'. Terri remembers everything that they did together. She is very articulate too. Thank goodness she has so much film footage to share with Bindi and Bob. I didn't know Steve had lost his mum in a car accident in 2000. Terri said that broke his heart. I thought Terri was from Ohio, but she's from Oregon. I have family out there too. I hope time at least heals some of her pain.

3comments:

  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I can well imagine how emotional such an interview must've been. They seemed very, very much in love.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    Steve was a hero of phenomenal proportions. He mended the bridges of misunderstanding between the less-popular species of the animal kingdom and humankind. His family is very fortunate to have had him, if only for a short time. I hope the family realizes the extent of the heartbreak felt by so many all over the world.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I missed the interview but I know I would have been bawling watching it! It's just so sad to see a family torn apart...he will be missed by so many!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS