Monday, September 25, 2006

Autumnal displays

Thank goodness for stores like Joann's and Value City. I hardly ever leave either place without a good buy. The pretty mosaic pots are from Value City. They originally sold for $12.99 each (there are 3 of them) and I got them for 75% off. At Joann's I got the pretty artificial foliage and seashell balls and the glass acorns. The pinecones are from the Life Saving Station parking lot in Delaware (we stopped there on our way home from the beach), so they were free. The pumpkin candle was from the Home Goods store.

3comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Very pretty fall displays, Dianne, and what good deals! I love to get 75% at Joanne's, too. I haven't been there in a couple of months. I need to go and check out what my store has.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    It's soooo good to once again see what you've been up to, you crafty lady, you! Lovely stuff you've crafted up! You have such cool ideas, Coz!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Oh wow, you certainly did get some terrific deals and I just love everything you bought!! Also love the Autumn foliage in the pots and the glass pinecone! Hugs xox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS