Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Parrot Flower

I received this photo in my email from a friend. It's a Parrot Flower from Thailand. Isn't it gorgeous? The colors and shape are so unique.

Today was a rain event-the entire day. And I had something going on in my sinuses that went 'drip' drip' down my throat. I had to use a few allergy meds before I felt better. So between 10 and 2:30 I was a 'balloon head'. I missed my hair appt- so rescheduled for tomorrow.
I finally got a thank you note for a bridal shower gift I sent Brian's relative-from May. She said she'd like to meet me. We were in the same house in July and no one introduced us! Maybe the ice is broken, but I would have never waited over 4 months to thank someone.

1comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I know this generation is a little lax on etiquette, but I agree with you, 4 months is just way too long!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS