Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dreamy collage

I haven't made a collage for a while. The guys couldn't get the theme of this-I was thinking 'Dreams'.
Last night I printed out about 50-4"x6" photos. My picture file is overflowing! Now I can burn a CD and delete most of them. I don't print out every photo I take, but of course the butterfly close-ups are favorites.
I tried to sell my collages as note cards on eBay-no bites! I'm thinking about doing limited editions now printed out larger. That way I don't have to print anything out unless it sells. I should get a nice assortment of mats too. There's also a site where they do the printing for you-but on mugs, t-shirts, etc.. I guess you get somewhat of a profit. Another venue to look at.

1comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Another beautiful collage and you sure capture the "dream" theme perfectly!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS