Tuesday, June 27, 2006

When at first you don't succeed...

...try, try again. Okay, I am still doing something wrong. I think it's overfilling the pans. Here is a pictorial of my cantaloupe bread baking session. Sean really liked the finished product. We think it's a cross between applesauce and zucchini bread. Some of the loaves may not be pretty, but they taste good!

I got out the handy dandy handheld mixer to puree the 2 cups of cantaloupe-very quick and easy.

Next the wet ingredients were stirred and the dry added.

I used mini-loaf pans and I guess I overfilled them abit. Yet another recipe that didn't say how much to fill the pans. Take note, if you have two leavening agents, fill halfway or less. Only one came out of the pan easily.

The pretty loaf with the brown sugar, butter and pecan topping. Better lay off this when I get my cholesterol checked! ; )

1comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Yummmmy, sure looks good to me! I think I just gained 5 pounds looking at the pictures though! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS