Saturday, June 24, 2006

Family

Here are some nice shots of my mom and my older brother Dave. We did get to the grad party after all, despite the rain. Unfortunately, Brian's aunt had a sick spell and they took her away in an ambulance. They weren't sure if she had had a stroke, but it was probably from medicine she was taking for an infection. Bri's dad called her grandson a few hours ago and she was stable. Aunt B has Alzheimers too. She was always a lady who made you feel at home when you went to her charming house. We feel bad seeing her this way.
Update Sunday- My sister-in-law called and said Aunt B. was passing a gallstone at the party! I can relate to that as I've had my gallbladder out many years ago (Sean was an infant). No wonder she was keeping her head down and getting sick to her stomach).


Ha-ha-Dianne can eat a hoagie in the rain-that really tickled the heck out of Dave. (nose joke) We are the only three 'lefties' in the family too. Dave and I are the two oldest of the four kids.

A cute shot of the graduate 'Si-si' and her look-alike mom E.

4comments:

  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Looks like you had a nice day with your family :-) I hope Aunt B will be OK though!!

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    How is your aunt now? I love family gatherings - I'm glad you were able to make yours in spite of the rain!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    What lovely family pictures!! Glad you were able to make it to the grad after all...and hope your aunt is soon up and about.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Hope your aunt is better soon. Gosh you are like your mum too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS