Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stitching Blogger Question

How many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them?
Before I answer this, you have to be aware of one thing-about 7 yrs ago I wasn't doing eBay and only had a small box of cross stitching charts let alone books. Then I began selling things and I started to find cheapie book sales and would buy one for me and one for the eBay table. Needless to say, I have an entire closed cabinet of hardback books now. I do go through them to look for certain designs. I also have several crates of leaflets. I plan to weed these out-someday-so someone else can enjoy them. Right now, I have to sell off or give away the eBay cross stitch related things.

2comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    That's a more extensive cross stitch library than I've ever seen in any of the shops here!! WOW!

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    It's a better collection than our local library has. I have no problem lending anything if I have it and you remember to send it back. ; )
    Many of the books were a few dollars each (when they were originally $24 new)-you just can't pass up a sale or a bargain!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS