Thursday, June 15, 2006

I could just cry...

...because of darn this old van! $1300 to fix it all. I think repairs that have to do with brakes and air conditioning are important and that seems to be the majority of problems with the popping, grinding and humming. The day we were at my mom's a few weeks ago was miserable as it was in the high 80s and the air wouldn't work properly-it heats up the second seat where I was sitting! I'm trying to get a hold of Brian to tell him the 'good news'. Last night we had 3 of the 5 numbers in the powerball-wow-$7!! If only. Since I don't see us purchasing another vehicle for me in the near future, I would recommend us getting all the repairs. We have the home equity loan and I need a car. Peace of mind so be it.
Blogger won't let me upload photos. I don't know what it's problem is.
It is a nice day before the heat is suppose to hit tomorrow. Sean said he'll cut the grass. So maybe I'll settle on the lounge chair with my book and stitching and stop worrying about things-for at least a little while.
~Update-blogger didn't publish this earlier. I talked to my brother the mechanic and Bri and they said to stick with the brake repair and the a/c. Not sure if that will bring the cost down that much.
I tried to sit outside and the bugs were bothering me. I'll find something else relaxing to do.

2comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hey Dianne, so sorry to hear about your vehicle woes!

    I tried emailing you the other day, but it bounced back. I'll try again from work tomorrow.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    It's so frustrating how high the cost of vehicle repairs are...the slightest little thing can cost hundreds of dollars:-( When it comes to brakes, though, you almost have no choice but to get them fixed. Hopefully you'll be luckier in the next lottery draw! lol I also hate all the bugs this time of year...can never sit out in the evenings in peace, the mosquitos are ravenous!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS