Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Scenes from the dashboard

Sean and I went up to Lancaster to return some jeans he had bought at the Gap outlet store plus do a little shopping. I decided to bring along my camera and yes, these were all taken from the passenger's seat.

This was on the way home and that is the 'Gap, PA town clock tower'

This is the corner where the Dairy Queen use to be as seen in the movie 'Witness'. Someday I'll get some waffles and ice cream in here.

This is one of the outlet centers-note the horse and buggy in the photo. This particular shopping area has a lot of empty stores now.

1comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Love the pictures, Dianne. It has been forever since I have been to the Rockvale Outlets. I think it has been about 3 years since I have been to Lancaster. When we go, we normally eat at this great place called Millers which is on Route 30. Yum!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS