Saturday, April 29, 2006

This is what I picked out!

It's not exactly the glass mini tile I originally picked out, but I am actually getting little tiles in the interesting decorative insert there (this was taken with the camera photo). The mini-tiles were over $700, and I couldn't stomach paying all that. I almost got a handmade blue in about a 4" square, but they were expensive too. I wanted something more natural looking and the lady showed us this to go with the cabinets more, and I fell for it because of the decorative insert with the rainbow of colors and the flower. They are on order and we may tackle putting them up ourselves (that may change). BTW, the grout will match the tile.
We stopped by to see my uncle on the way home and brought him some Wendy's chili and Pepperidge Farm goodies from the outlet store nearby. He was talking about himself the entire time about how one bad thing with his health lead to the next and he never seems to be able get be helped. He's telling us all this while puffing on his pipe-cough!

2comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Hi Dianne,
    Congrats on your tile choice - it's absolutely gorgeous! I think you are going to be ecstatic when this is up!

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    What beautiful tiles!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS