Monday, May 01, 2006

Back to square one

I just talked to the tile lady and the pretty insert pieces I liked have been disconnected. : (
I am probably going to order the mini-glass tiles I originally liked and can't find around here-from a place in California. Shipping is free for orders over $50. The place in Delaware was charging me for freight. Brian thinks the minis will be easier to install anyway.
I'm also waiting on the dumpster. I may have to call to see where they are. And the Home Depot guy is coming to check out the cabinet doors I received FedEx to make sure they are the correct ones. I really need to get to Wally World for vacuum bags and shelf paper. How exciting is that?
My mom needs to go to the cemetery of all places to tell them who she wants to 'be in charge' of 'her arrangements' there. They called her requesting that she update her records.
Sean headed out for a few finals and he is just getting a cold. He was healthy the entire semester, but I do recall him having a cold last year for his midterms. Go figure!

1comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Glad you found the Freecycle group, Dianne!! It's great to get rid of stuff and bless someone else who can get some use from it. :D
    This time of year those dumpsters are very popular. A couple of years ago we had to wait a week or so to get the size we wanted. After this weekend's trip to the waste facility, DH thinks he can get more for his money with a dumpster. Always learning something, lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS