Monday, May 01, 2006

New cabinet for my stitching books

I got the idea to just leave my old pantry closet (looks like a pie safe) in the living room, but push it toward the hallway more. I have all my cross stitch hardbacks stacked up in there anyway and why not utilize this and not stick it down in the basement?! I was thinking of making panels for the front to 'dress it up' and of course they will be cross stitched! Am I not clever? I need to find some designs that will fit on the front. Bet I'll be checking out all my Prairie Schoolers first.


BTW, Von gave me the idea to look for a Free cycle group and I found one through Yahoo! I hope to get rid of, I mean 'give away' another older riding mower and maybe a china cabinet through this service. Thanks Von!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS