Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New tile order

I persevered and found these earlier. I hope I ordered enough! Isn't it a pretty blend and it's about the same price as what the other tiles I was about to buy would cost-but a better price than the other glass tiles I liked.


Here's the link for those interested in seeing some gorgeous tiles. The owner wrote back right away when I questioned whether or not I ordered enough sheets. The above is called 'Heaven's Gate' and this is the suggested arrangement of tiles, but you can actually arrange them anyway you want from the selected colors. Pretty neat!( The place in California were not helpful at all). I'm kinda glad the local order fell through as I wasn't really getting what I wanted. Now I am! I ordered a lighter grout to go more with the cabinets.

Sean and I are off to the outlets in Lancaster to return jeans he purchased a few months ago. I do have the receipt! We just couldn't get up there any sooner than this. So far Sean has two 'A's. One more final to go on Friday. He's applied at a few stores online, one being the grocery store a stone's throw away-so he wouldn't have to worry about spending tons of bucks on gas.

3comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Oooh, lovely tiles, Dianne! Great choice of colour!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    I like the tiles, Dianne. Very pretty.

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Von said…

    These glass tiles are gorgeous! Are you combining these with the white ones you showed us the other day?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS