Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dusty, sticky pages


I brought home my photo album last night. Mom had it tossed in a box and I asked for it. When Sean was little, I redid it for her and she had it and the boys' albums on a shelf in the living room for a long time until she stuck them in a box. So many of the photos are fading away because they are polaroids. I will have to scan them and tweak them in Paint Shop Pro because I have no negatives of these precious shots.
I love seeing the photos of me in clothes that I had made in size 10 or smaller. Those were the days. : ) I did a good job on a top, a dress (for graduation) and a gown (I wore to a senior dinner).
Not much is new. I was sent replacement doors for a cabinet and drawer front. The drawer looks like the one I have now and the cabinet door isn't in my kitchen. The inspector guy just can't seem to get it right.
The outside is a dust bowl. I hope it rains soon. And my house needs a good cleaning! I can only do so much and since my flowers are my top priority, I am working outside! Who says the men who live here can't push the vacuum once in a while? Sean will, but Bri rarely does. And because they have good upper body strength, they do a great job.


You can see my beloved 'Mom mom' in a few photos with her hair in pin curls!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS