Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A walk around the yard

This is a pretty ground cover lamium (with yellow flowers) under my front hedge on one side-this one's for Zoey as a suggestion for her evergreen garden. It spreads, but not like her sedum!
One of my transplanted bleeding hearts that is in the garden below.
My woodland garden with all the plants I have found around the yard.
The lilacs are blooming way too early this year. They usually open around Mother's Day!
I brought in a bouquet today and they are scenting the entire living room area.

1comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Dianne,
    Thanks for posting a pic of the lamium. It does look very nice and is a contender for my area.
    It's still way too early here for the nurseries to be stocked...a few more weeks.
    I can't believe your lilacs are blooming already! Ours don't bloom until early June.
    Your gardens are looking very nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS