Thursday, April 20, 2006

Flying through spring

Heavenly scented viburnum-you must get one. But keep it trimmed back to a tidy little snowball bush that is covered with snowball shaped flowers. This is not a good example.
Remember my crop circle garden? These are my various irises. I will be adding some gladiolus when the ground is softer (expecting rain this weekend) and the poor thing needs to be edged.
Blossoms on a dwarf pear. I beg Brian to spray these, but he doesn't and the wasps sting all the fruit.

1comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Kerri said…

    Hi Dianne,
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a friendly comment on my blog!
    Isn't it wonderful to see the plants blooming again? I'm loving seeing all the signs of spring on so many blogs.
    How's your kitchen coming? How exciting getting new cupboards, etc.
    Love the cardinal eggs :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS