Friday, March 24, 2006

New look in my house by the end of April

Quick update! Workers will be here on April 20th to take a sledge hammer to our kitchen (I hope they do). Then we have to pull off the 'backsplash'-the ugly thing the previous owners put up. I should have gotten Brian a crowbar for his birthday! The appliances are coming in the next day. That means we need to get the frig cleaned out on the 19th and resituated in the living room for a few days.
So in the next few weeks, we have to empty out the rest of the kitchen, make room in the living room for the cabinets which means taking almost everything out of that space. This isn't a huge house. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it.
I am feeling more like myself today. I took an OTC medicine I haven't taken for ages-Equalactin. One chewable a day (not today-yet), seems to have calmed the raging storms. No belly movement in the last couple of days either.

3comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Glad you're feeling better, Dianne. :)
    It's good to have some deadlines to motivate you to get all those things on the to do list done! You are going to love the results of all this work.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I agree with Von, you're going to love the results of all your labors. Can't wait to see it all!

    Sorry I missed congratulating you on Brian's birthday. I hope it was fun and that you had a great day together. :-)

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Your kitchen is about 2 months farther along than ours. Just got our cabinets ordered this week! I'm just going to start weeding out stuff from my cabinets rather than wait till I box it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS