Friday, March 17, 2006

A kitchen sink is in the living room!

Yes!!! Fed Express delivered it tonight at 7. I made the lady come in while we opened it for inspection (it was her last stop anyway). The online store suggested I do that. It is gorgeous! So smooth. And this it the kicker-it's the same size as the double sink I have now. All that talk about not wanting a big sink-but it's ok because it isn't divided.
Tomorrow we order the cabinets (pay for them) and maybe some other things (window, water heater, water pump-I don't even know if the Home Depot sells the last things).

3comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Von said…

    I like that sink Dianne! How deep is it? In my redo I stayed with stainless double sink, but one side is larger and both are 9 inches deep which I love. My dream sink is one of those big fireclay Rohl farm sinks - but even online was just not in my budget, maybe next time. :D
    My daughter posted in my comments in answer to your questions about the boys' names, Hans and Jaeger, if you have a chance to check it.
    Have a great day at Home Depot!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    What a great sink, and an exciting beginning!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Susie said…

    Hi Dianne,
    Thanks for visiting my site and your comments on my photos. I peeked at some of your photos and you have real talent!
    I also read a bit about your kitchen remodel. We just met with Home Depot yesterday to see the plans that they had done. We're still reeling from sticker shock! We now have to decide what to do.
    I'll be back to check on your progress.
    Enjoy your day,
    Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS